Saturday, April 19, 2008

Learning Japanese

I have encouraged Mom and Dad to post their daily Japanese lessons with the hope that some ambitious members of the family will try to learn it with them. Here's Matthew's first efforts. We looked up "desho" which seems to mean "will be". Good luck with the language!

4 comments:

EH Family said...

Watashiwa sense des. (from Evan)

Dale and Ruth said...

Ten no Otosama (Our Heavenly Father)
_________(name blessings we are thankful for)wo kansha shimasu
__________(name people or blessings we need) wo shukufuku shite kudasai
Iesu Kirisuto no mina ni yotte, Amen. (In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.)
Mom aka Grandma H

kristi said...

I'm impressed Mom. I can't wait to hear you speak. Matthew sounds like a pro.

ashley said...

Mathew is pretty good!I dont know if i could say any of that right. That would be hard. Good job Mathew!