Welcome to the Marvelous Work in Japan blog. I hope everyone will use this and we will be able to communicate with Mom and Dad while they are gone for the next 18 months.
hey kristi, this is great! thanks for setting this up. i think this is the first time i've ever responsed to a blog. i hope this will be a great place to share info while mom and dad are gone.
Nice Work! We'll see how well we use this, but hopefully it will be an easy way to communicate while Dad & Mom are serving in Japan.
Last night, dad & I tried out the DVD for learning Japanese that the MTC sent them. It looks like it's going to be a tall order to learn Japanese. I think mom & dad will impress us, though.
We had our first Japanese lesson today at the MTC. The words we've studied are: Sister=shimai; bro. or elder=choro; yes=hai; no=Iie; watashi=I (with a wa after it); fukuin=gospel; kyokai=church; senkyoshi=missionary; sense=teacher; kyudosha=investigator What do you think?
6 comments:
hey kristi, this is great! thanks for setting this up. i think this is the first time i've ever responsed to a blog. i hope this will be a great place to share info while mom and dad are gone.
Thanks for your efforts, Kristi. This will be nice and we aren't smart enough to do it ourselves.
Mom
Kristi,
Nice Work! We'll see how well we use this, but hopefully it will be an easy way to communicate while Dad & Mom are serving in Japan.
Last night, dad & I tried out the DVD for learning Japanese that the MTC sent them. It looks like it's going to be a tall order to learn Japanese. I think mom & dad will impress us, though.
We had our first Japanese lesson today at the MTC. The words we've studied are:
Sister=shimai; bro. or elder=choro; yes=hai; no=Iie; watashi=I (with a wa after it); fukuin=gospel; kyokai=church; senkyoshi=missionary; sense=teacher; kyudosha=investigator
What do you think?
Sounds good mom. So what do you think? Are you going to know Japanese before you get there?
great! fantastic! perfect! awsome! beautiful! congrats! doomungous! every day cool! fabulous! what a suprise! way out!~ from ashley
Post a Comment