Saturday, May 17, 2008

Viewer Discretion Advised

As many of you know, Ashley had quite an adventure while Janny and I were in Indiana. She tried a triple back-flip off the monkey bars and didn't quite stick the landing. We thought you might want to see the pictures. Ash was very tough and brave! She was told that all the boys come into the office bawling when they break their arms. Ash was smiling!

View at your own risk (especially pic #3).

#1 - Ashley after getting cast


#2 Ashley's x-ray


#3 Ashley's arm right after the accident

4 comments:

ashley said...

Daddy was tricking you. I really was trying to jump to the 4th monkey bar and I got ahold of the 4th bar and my hand slipped and I fell. I hope you weren't grossed out.

Dale and Ruth said...

Well, Ashley, I think you were very brave. I'm not sure I'd have been smiling in any of the pictures. Hope it heals soon. The pictures were kind of gross--just the ones of your bent arm.
We love you.
Grandma & Grandpa H.

kristi said...

I have to admit that I was a little nervous to look at the pictures. I had seen the x-ray, but actually seeing Ashley with her broken arm made me shudder. Ashley, I can't believe you were smiling either! We hope you are feeling better.

ashley said...

they told me to smile. i was smilling in pain. they also told me that it is probably dislocated. it couldnt have been dislocated because there is no joint there.
i think i wasnt crying because i was in shock. i didnt belive it was broken and i still dont.