Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!


Dear Mom,

Happy Birthday!  Sorry we can’t be there with you to celebrate your 70th birthday, but I am happy that you are doing what you love to do for your birthday.  Please know we love you and support you and are so thankful for your example and your efforts.  You are a terrific Mom.  Thank you for loving me and for giving me a firm foundation upon which to build.  Your attitude of selfless service and giving has been a great example for me.  Your desire to be obedient has helped instill that desire in me.  I am slow to learn, but am thankful for the guiding light that you have given to me.
I was obedient to your edict to not send you gifts this year, but I wanted to do something.  So I put together a few slideshows of some of your posterity for your viewing pleasure.  I hope you enjoy them.  This will have to work for both your birthday and your Christmas present from us this year.  We hope you enjoy the holidays.  I know I really loved my opportunities to spend Christmas in the full-time service of the Savior.  What better way to celebrate?

Happy Birthday Mom, and Merry Christmas to both of you!

Love,
Ryan


ASHLEY

ALLI

ZACHARY

ANNA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ryan,

Thanks so much. That was so fun!!!!

Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

Ryan,

Thanks so much. That was so fun!!!!

Love,
Mom

December 22, 2012 3:05 AM
Delete