Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy 70th Birthday mom! Here's to 70 more :)

I rarely post, so you know if I'm posting to the blog, it must be something quite special! I just wanted to share a few photos and say that I love you and that our family loves you very much. We are so glad that we are part of your posterity.

It's amazing how time flies when you're having fun. It wasn't all that long ago when you and dad got married or Evan, Ryan, Kristi, Emily and me were all wee tots. Now our wee tots are not so wee (except for Rebecca who's becoming less wee by the day).

So, keep being you. Keep serving in the temple, keep learning Russian, and keep sharing your love (with the people in Ukraine and with all you influence).

Happy 70th!

Love,
Eric, Cindy, Racquel, Ben, and Emma

P.S. I didn't have other good pictures handy so I'll have to post some more later. This was from Emma's recital on Friday night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Emma! That is some fancy finger work! Great job! Thanks for sharing it, Eric!

G & G Hansen