Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hansen Family Trip to the East Coast, Part 1

My dad asked me to work on putting pictures on the blog from our trip to the east coast, so here I am. These pictures are of Benjamin and Emma at the airport, waiting for the shuttle; the view from the airplane, Benjamin and Joseph spending time together on the Gallagher's trampoline, the graveyard at Sleepy Hollow, and Emma with her doll (Mia) at the American Girl Place in New York, where we had brunch.


These next pictures are of a) the ball that they drop on New Year's Eve in Times Square, b) the
Broadway street sign (we actually sang on Broadway too- Happy Birthday to a little girl, but it wasn't really her birthday. The tour guide was just making it so that we could say that we sang on Broadway :) ), c) a memorial (the fence with stuff on it that you can see above) that school children put together in honor of those who died on 9/11, d) the sign at Ground Zero (the whole thing was under construction, so we couldn't
see very much), and the view that we saw (I don't know where it was that we were though.) I'm going to have to do a new post to put everything else on there that I want, so see ya soon!

1 comment:

Dale and Ruth said...

Racquel,
Thanks for posting. It is great to see your pictures! You got some very neat ones. It is fun to see someone else's pictures on the blog!