Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Boots

I've been telling you I would send pictures of the boots, so here they are. They go everywhere. Daniel prefers them over anything else. I've been wanting to practice taking pictures since I went with Stephanie and this is what I started with. Sorry to have to post them on the blog, but I wanted you to see them Mom and Dad, and the files are too big for email.






We had to have treats so make this happen.

3 comments:

Dale and Ruth said...

Kristi, What a delight to get on the blog and find those cute pictures! The boots look really cute on him and you did some neat shots. I just can't believe he's growing up so fast.

Thanks for posting! Keep up taking great photos!

Eric said...

Great photos!

It's fun to see his boots. Maybe one day I'll be able to take pictures have as well as you.

Eric

kristi said...

Eric, you're nice. I've always liked taking pictures-now I'm just trying to get better. My photographer friend/neighbor let me go out on a photo shoot with her and gave me a few suggestions, so now I just need to practice.