Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fall Break Photos II

Here are the rest of the photos. We stopped by Grandma and Grandpa's house and took a few pictures. I have fond memories of this place. I even had to look off the bridge at the canal where I threw so many rocks as a kid. That was one of my all-time favorite things to do at Grandma and Grandpa's.





4 comments:

Dale and Ruth said...

Eric, Thanks for the pictures of the farm. The house has a new roof, the trees are much older, but the bridge and canal haven't changed.

Love
Dad

ashley said...

That was your old house?

Dale and Ruth said...

That was Grandpa Hansen's house where he grew up. Great Grandma Hansen lived there until 1989.
Now she has the house in Richfield.

kristi said...

Seeing the canal makes me think of racing sticks or whatever else we could float under the bridge. Does anyone else remember that? It's fun to see the house again-I haven't been there for a really long time.