I didn't get very many pictures of the kids in their costumes at our little Halloween gathering. That means I'm leaving each family responsible for posting pictures of their own family. Here are the few I have and then some of the Bartholomew Halloween.
This is the pop the balloon game-too bad it was really hard to get the balloons to pop.
It all came down to two sisters-it was a hard fought fight, but Ashley prevailed.
I'm not sure who ended up winning the donut eating out of the big boys-I was too busy taking the pictures. Too bad we didn't get any of the kids eating donuts.



Since Daniel got sick just as the party started, so he didn't get in on any of the action, but luckily he felt better pretty quickly. This is only 2 days after the party.



4 comments:
Great pictures, Kristi. Dad says, "Subarashii!" That's Japanese for "wonderful!" It's fun to see the kids and to see the big kids eating donuts.
Daniel is surely growing up. Thanks for having the party.
There's no question which of the big boys won the donut eating contest!
It was a good time! Thanks for posting the pictures, Kristi.
Kristy,
I looked very weird in that picure of me and alli fighting but that was an ausome party!
sorry I spelled awesome wrong.
Post a Comment