August 2012 through February 2014
The kids have decided that catching crawdads is almost more fun than fishing (and it is easier too).
Looks like you had a fun time at the cabin. The pictures are great. I have a question. Did you eat the crawdads? Dad thinks you did and I think not. Who is right?We love seeing pictures of all of you. You never post too many.Love,Mom and Dad
David ate the crawdads-I did not. So you were both right.
cute! I havent been on the blog for a long time so I am just going through everything!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time at the cabin. The pictures are great. I have a question. Did you eat the crawdads? Dad thinks you did and I think not. Who is right?
We love seeing pictures of all of you. You never post too many.
Love,
Mom and Dad
David ate the crawdads-I did not. So you were both right.
cute! I havent been on the blog for a long time so I am just going through everything!!
Post a Comment