I told Mom and Dad I would post pictures of Daniel's lip, so here they are. Hailey had Daniel laughing in no time after he got home from the Dr. He has healed so fast-now, 1 week later, you wouldn't even notice it.
I had to add this picture, because everyday (several times a day) Daniel goes to the cereal cupboard and pulls out random boxes of cereal. A couple of weeks ago, this is how we found him.
These pictures are sooo cute! What a little doll. Even with his cut lip, he has a cute smile. He looks so smug in the bottom one! Thanks for posting them. It makes us not seem so far away when we can see the kids "up close and personal."
2 comments:
These pictures are sooo cute! What a little doll. Even with his cut lip, he has a cute smile. He looks so smug in the bottom one! Thanks for posting them. It makes us not seem so far away when we can see the kids "up close and personal."
Mom
oh! He is so cute!
Post a Comment