I was in Wisconsin this past week so I stopped by our old house. Took a couple pictures. Things have changed a bit... The trees were so big it was tough to get the photo of the house. Also took one of the pond down the street. Can't believe you only have a month left!

2 comments:
Wow, things really have changed. It is hard to believe. Also, doesn't look like they take very good care of the yard. The pond looks nicer--no weeds like it used to have. Thanks for sending the pictures! It is hard to believe we'll be home in just under 5 weeks! Time really flies when you are having fun and we really have LOVED being here!
It doesn't look at all like I remember it. But then again, I probably don't remember it very well. Thanks for posting these pictures-it was fun to see. I hope you had a good trip.
Post a Comment