Wow! I got on to see if anyone had been on the blog. It was so fun to see Zach and Anna's Christmas program. You kids are sure cute reindeer! We love you all and that helps us feel closer. Thanks so much for posting! We'll watch it over and over again! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christas to you. I had the stomach flue yesterday. It was so miserable. I just hope nobody else gets it.......on Christmas! ♥ashley ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
3 comments:
Wow! I got on to see if anyone had been on the blog. It was so fun to see Zach and Anna's Christmas program. You kids are sure cute reindeer! We love you all and that helps us feel closer. Thanks so much for posting! We'll watch it over and over again! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christas to you. I had the stomach flue yesterday. It was so miserable. I just hope nobody else gets it.......on Christmas!
♥ashley
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sorry. I mean Christmas.
♥ashley
Post a Comment