Hi, all. Mom and Dad wanted some canyon pictures for their English class. I e-mailed, but wasn't sure the mail servers could handle them, so I'm uploading a couple. Cindy took the one of me. It's a nice picture (despite the fact I'm in it).
Eric, Thanks for posting the pictures. They are great--especially because you are in it! We enjoyed showing the canyon pictures and Yellowstone that Evan sent. I think our class thought they were great, too. We enjoy hearing from all of you and will look forward to hearing from you.
3 comments:
Great pictures! It's been a little while since I've been on the blog, and there's a lot of good stuff.
Mom and Dad, keep up the great work. It's fun to see the pictures of Japan, and some of the people you work with.
I'm off to youth conference the next few days. We'll call you soon.
Ryan
Eric,
Thanks for posting the pictures. They are great--especially because you are in it! We enjoyed showing the canyon pictures and Yellowstone that Evan sent. I think our class thought they were great, too.
We enjoy hearing from all of you and will look forward to hearing from you.
Eric,
Your pictures did get here fine and Evan also sent some of Yellow-stone Park. I used them in Eikaiwa and it was very successful.
Thanks!
Dad
Post a Comment